LG Is Nowdays Being Popular in India. After Launching its G90 Series LG Gained It’s Popularity in Smartphone Market Again. We are going to review LG W31+ in this article.
LG Company Overview :
LG Electronics Inc. is a South Korean multinational electronics company headquartered in Yeouido-dong, Seoul, South Korea. LG Electronics is part of the fourth-largest chaebol in South Korea and its global sales reached US$55.91 billion in 2014. It comprises four business units: Home Entertainment, Mobile Communications, Home Appliances & Air Solutions and Vehicle Components, with Starion India as its main production vendor for refrigeration and washing machines in the Indian sub-continent. LG Electronics acquired Zenith in 1995 and controls 37.9 percent of LG Display as of 2013. Since 2008, LG Electronics remains the world’s second-largest LCD television manufacturer. The company has 128 operations worldwide, employing 83,000 people.
Now Let’s Talk About LG W31+,
LG is Going to Lauch it’s latest LG W31+ on 12 Jan 2021 in India, With a Price of 12,199 INR, Officially Confirmed by LG.
Here Are Some Basic Specs of LG W31+ :
- Display – 16.5 cm (6.52 Inchs) HD+ FullVersion (20:9 Aspect Ratio)
- Rear Camera – 13 MP+5MP+2MP
- Front Camera – 8 MP
- Processor – MediaTek Helio P22, 2.0 GHz Octa Core
- Ram/Rom – 4GB/128GB
- Battery – 4000 mAh
With the Price of 12,199 these specs are seems to good, but not the best, other brands are offering same with low price.
Some Pros :
- Very Long Lasting Battery, 4000 mAh can deal 24 Hrs.
- Big Display Size, 6.52 Inches
- Big Storage with 4 GB Ram
- SD Card Slot Available Upto 512 GB Storage
- Best in Colour Midnight Blue
- Rear Fingerprint Sensor
- Low Camera Performance
- Low Processor used with this price
- No Display Protection applied
- Phone is not Waterproof and Shockproof
- Sometimes Feels Bulky with a 245g of Weight
- No Headphone Jack
|Dimensions||166.2 * 76.3 * 8.4 mm|
|Display Size||6.52 Inches|
|Front Camera||8 MP|
|Rear Camera||13 MP, 5 MP, 2 MP|
|Card Slot||Available, Expandable Up to 512 GB|
So the Conclusion of this article is that LG W31+ is not proven a Great Deal with 12,191 INR Price. As it’s Has Low Performance and Low Camera at this Price Point.
So You May Buy this phone for everyday use but not for professional uses.
Must Read : Top 5 Best Gaming Laptop in 2021!
Must Read : Samsung M02s Price in India