A big update has come regarding Aadhar card. The Unique Identification Authority of India has given this information by tweeting. With the new facility provided by UIDAI, the biggest tension of the people has ended. Now people will be able to download their Aadhar card in an easy way.
UIDAI has shared a direct link eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in on its official Twitter handle. In which it has been told that people will no longer have to worry about keeping their Aadhar card. You can easily download anywhere. Let us tell you the process of downloading Aadhar card.
- To download the Aadhar card, you go to the link given by UIDAI at eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/. Here enter your 12 digit Aadhaar number.Tick the box to the left of the option ‘I want a masked Aadhaar’ if you want to have a masked Aadhaar card.
- Enter the security code or captcha.
- Now click on ‘Send OTP’.
- OTP will be sent to you on your Aadhaar-registered mobile number.
- Now enter OTP.
- After this, your Aadhar card details and the option to download Aadhar will appear on your computer monitor or mobile phone screen.
- Click on download option and save it for future reference.
Whether to get a new Aadhaar card or to update name, address, date of birth, e-mail ID, gender or biometric in Aadhaar. UIDAI, the issuing body of Aadhaar, allows you to make an online appointment for free.
Aadhar card is an important document for every Indian citizen. Aadhar card is not just a document, it is an identity card. Aadhar is very important for any financial transaction and availing government schemes. Aadhaar not only contains your address information, but also contains the biometric information of the individual.
Also Read : How to Change Aadhar Card Photo Online ?
The Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) provides the facility to generate Aadhaar in several regional languages on behalf of the Aadhar card issuing body. Apart from English, you can get Aadhaar card made in Urdu, Punjabi, Tamil, Telugu, Hindi, Bengali, Gujarati, Oriya, Kannada, Malayalam and Marathi languages.
Whether to get a new Aadhaar card or to update name, address, date of birth, e-mail ID, gender or biometric in Aadhaar. Now you don’t have to stand in long lines for hours. UIDAI, the issuing body of Aadhaar, allows you to make an online appointment for free. That is, you can make an appointment to update Aadhaar at Aadhaar service centers at home.
- To take an online appointment, you have to first visit the UIDIA website https://uidai.gov.in/.
- By visiting the website, you will have to click on the ‘My Aadhaar’ tab, after which you will get an option to book an appointment.
- After going to this, you will get another option of city location, from which you have to select the city.
- After selecting the city, click on ‘Processed to book an appointment’.
- Now a new page will open in front of you, in which there will be three options – New Aadhaar, Aadhaar Update and Manage Appointment. You can choose any of these options as per your requirement.
- After selecting the appropriate option, you will have to enter the registered mobile number, captcha code and OTP, after which your application will be verified. During this you will also have to choose the time slot for the appointment. After doing all this submit it.
Please note that the booking process is completely free.